Industrial Sound Proofing
Industrial soundproofing solutions offered by UTE Engineering confirming to local codes are the solutions applied mainly in generator installations and other industrial noise sources (fans, vacuum pumps, air outlets, etc.) in order to minimize sound levels generated.
Different products provided include Canopy type acoustic enclosures and acoustic silencers normally placed at the air suction and discharge ends of the generator, in order to reduce the noise transmitted. Further we provide installations of
- Absorbent acoustic materials use
- to avoid the reflection of sound that influences them
- to attenuate acoustic reflecting by reducing the energy received
- Anti-vibration frames, insulators, dampers, and elastic frames
- to solve the problems of transmission through solid